At Jessica Jones Skincare, the safety and health of each guest and member at the studio are our number one concern. We take pride in our sanitation practices to ensure the health and wellness of our community. Our standard cleaning protocols include hospital-grade EPA cleaning solutions that are 99.99% effective in destroying viruses, germs and bacteria. We always clean and disinfect the treatment room, implements and change all linens before and after every service. In addition, we have installed a Bulex HEPA Air Purifier in the treatment room. We pride ourselves on making sure our business goes above and beyond for your health and well-being. These are our standard practices, as maintaining a healthy environment has always been critically important to us. We look forward to providing you with extensive cleaning protocols as well as new initiatives.
- If you are sick or recently recovered please reach out to inform the esthetician prior to your appointment so that we may reschedule you for a later date. It is very important that we protect everyones health.
- Arrival after 15 minutes of appointment time will result in your appointment being rescheduled based on the estheticians availability.
- No-call, no show will result in loss of deposit. Repeated no-call, no-show will result in loss of future appointments.
- Please do not bring additional guest to your appointment unless they are being serviced.
- If you have an open rash or legion on the body, you will be referred to see your doctor and your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Street parking is available with meters. Please note, meter parking can fill up quickly, therefore please plan to arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to ensure the best experience possible.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device